This is nearly impossible to believe, but this month AlleoTech celebrates its first birthday! As always, the time has both flew by in an instant and also stretched multiple lifetimes. Even looking back at our status updates posts from the company incorporation, through the 3-month, 6-month, and 9-month milestones, it is quite mind-blowing as to how much has happened.
Here’s a quick recap just to give you an idea. We have:
- Signed up and delivered dozens of projects for a wide range of clients, across multiple industries.
- Managed hundreds of client servers across multiple cloud vendors and on-premise setups.
- Attended and participated in multiple events.
- Moved into an office.
- Created a daughter company – AlleoChain Ltd – to work on an exciting solution for the Blockchain domain. And we have even closed the first investor round for it.
- Survived the Coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak and the social and financial consequences of it.
- Generated nearly quarter of a million Euros in revenue, which is huge, especially considering that we haven’t spent a single cent on advertising or marketing this year.
- Expanded our internal team, as well as the list of our external partners.
- Learned so much and changed drastically. We are faster, better, and stronger, than when we started.
With all of that and more, we also believe that this is just the beginning. We are just getting started. We have a vision for the future, and we have a plan of how to get there. Stay tuned for more exciting news and updates.
We would like to also take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to everyone we met, worked with, and who supported us this year – colleagues, friends, family, partners, clients, and even competitors! We wouldn’t be where we are now without all of you. Kudos!